Flexible family space, high quality features, stunning panoramic views to the front rear and side and impressive, extensive infrastructure for taking your passion for all things equine to the next level...this 100 acre (approx) equestrian property offers a superior, substantial lifestyle for humans, horses, and other livestock.
Enviably elevated to make the most of the surrounding outlook, the beautifully presented three bedroom, two bathroom home introduces a quality stone finished Miele and Smeg equipped kitchen overlooking an expansive meals living, sitting room and study with solid wood fireplace.
Complementing luxury living is a private landscaped garden, which includes a spa and decked entertainment area, the perfect space to unwind against a backdrop of the sun setting behind the trees lining a seasonal creek.
Perfect for the serious eventing enthusiast or ideal for those looking to step up to a more commercial operation with a wide variety of grazing animals you need to see this!
- Indoor Olympic size riding arena, mirrored and with a 6 m viewing area
- 7 Stables, tack room, feed room plus two hot cold wash bays (all undercover and adjoining the arena)
- All weather covered round yard, 10 m diameter
- Holding yards
- 300 round bales taken off 50 acres of improved pasture
- All paddocks with laneways and 5 with day shelters
- 18m x 8m machinery shed. Float and truck height
- 380 000 litre water tanks
- Bore water for stock and gardens. Seasonal creek perfect for picnic venue
- 5 dams
- Electric fencing
*** PHOTO ID REQUESTED UPON OPEN FOR INSPECTION ***