Delivering an air of subtle luxury, relaxed entertaining and flexible accommodation surrounded by long established beauty, this instantly appealing family home on 20 glorious acres (approx) combines design and dimensions as it makes the most of a brilliant outlook across paddocks and tree-tops to the distant ranges.
An ideal ever-changing backdrop to relaxed living and entertaining, the view can be enjoyed from all points including the huge lounge-dining with its wood fire heater, equally expansive rumpus room with bar and bathroom, the pool and the sprawling decked alfresco.
With plenty of space for that next family event, the deck opens from a meals area anchored by a chef's kitchen featuring stone benches, dual Electrolux ovens, induction cooktop and a huge butler's pantry.
The main suite, opening to a balcony to take in those views, includes a study/retreat, fitted built in and walk in robes and an ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and frameless shower. The remaining bedrooms are well served by an updated spa bathroom.
A short drive from Hurstbridge's cafes, eateries and the station, where you'll always get a seat on the city bound train, it is kept comfortable all year round with ducted heating and multiple split system units. Further features include:
- Irrigated olive grove with 600+ mature trees (average yield 1500 litres of oil per annum)
- (Going concern with options to derive further income)
- Under cover parking for multiple vehicles
- 12m x 12 m fitted barn with annexe. Float height doors, huge mezzanine
- Under house workshop space with room for cellar
- Machinery Shed
- Town water
- Poolside BBQ and woodfire pizza oven
- 3 dams of which 1 holds 6 megalitres of water and stocked with Bass fish
- Alternative access from Heather Ave
- Current infrastructure easily modified to introduce horse/cattle
***PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS***